Warranty and returns
We gladly accept returns for all products within 14 days of purchase. Returned products must be new and unused.
• The Return Policy is neither a trial period nor an extension of any warranty and damage claim period.
• Opening a box to verify contents, size, fit, or color does not disallow a return. Products showing signs of use or missing inner packaging are not considered new, and are thus non-returnable.
• The condition and packaging of a returned product must be as it was when received, complete with all original box(es), original packaging, and manuals/instructions.
• Please be careful when opening and trying your item(s) so that you can get a refund should the item not be what you imagined.
• All return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility.
• The original shipping charges or express shipping charges are non-refundable.
• If you received free-shipping in the original delivery and decided to return the product, you will be charged for the original shipping costs as well as for the return shipping cost.
• If you refuse the delivery of a package, you'll be charged for return shipping, (and in case of free shipping also for the original shipping costs).
Please examine your order carefully upon delivery to make certain everything is in perfect condition. If you have a question or concern about your order, please contact us immediately within 5 days of delivery. We’ll resolve your issue as quickly as possible or arrange to get you a non-damaged part.
A return address label can be sent to you upon request. You are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is not what you ordered.
If you are returning a product, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds can only be issued to the original method of payment used. Typical processing time for returns is 5 days post item receipt.
Barbabebe supplies the product warranty, subject to the following conditions:
• Warranty is activated once you have received your electric scooter.
• The warranty automatically applies to every Barbabebe purchase.
• The warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, for product used in normal conditions and in compliance with operating instructions.
• The warranty period is two years except for batteries for which 6 (six) months’ warranty period applies.
• The warranty period will not be extended, even in the event of repairs being made.
• To request repairs under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship, you must present proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request.
No warranty will be provided in the following circumstances:
• The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, negligence, improper assembly and failure to follow instructions, or storage. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
• The warranty does not cover abusive use, negligence, or the consequences of failing to comply with the operating instructions.
• The warranty does not cover any repairs made after the 24 months from date of purchase.
• The warranty does not cover any paint scratch caused by daily use.
• The warranty does not cover second hand or resold products.
• The warranty does not cover any failures caused by using non-original spare parts.
• The warranty will not be provided if the serial number has been damaged or removed.
• The warranty does not cover corrosion or rust due to environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow.
• The warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the product and is not transferable to anyone who obtains possession or ownership other than the original retail purchaser.
The warranty does not include shipping fees and labor costs.
If your product fails due to manufacturing or workmanship defect, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not reparable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, it will be replaced by another part of the same model, or if not available, by the closest model and available color.
In no event shall Barbabebe be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
Note. The Barbabebe warranty is given in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights. Legal rights may vary by country.